City Charter & Code
Per the City of Franklin Charter and Code, there are parking restrictions and penalties that apply to public streets.
In summary, these state that motorists must abide by posted parking restrictions and that fines may be imposed up to $100.00.
- Chapter 262 § 262-8 — Dead-end Streets
- Chapter 284 § 284-13 — Parking Restrictions
- Chapter 284 § 284-12 — Winter Parking Ban
- Chapter 284 § 284-16 — Violations & Penalties
- Chapter 284 § 284-23 — Yield Signs
Payments for parking tickets should be sent by mail or brought in person to the Franklin Police Department at 5 Hancock Terrace Franklin NH 03235. If payment is not received within 48 hours of the tickets issuance, a onetime $5.00 penalty is added to each offense. If the ticket is not paid within 14 days, a court summons will be issued, and more penalties may be incurred.
If you wish to dispute a parking ticket, please call or come in as soon as possible.