Feel free to check this site frequently. Departments will post jobs here when they become available.
For a copy of the complete job description for any job posted- please contact Sue May at 603-934-3900. You can fax us at 603-934-7413 or click here to send email.
The City of Franklin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click here for Application
THE FRANKLIN FIRE DEPARTMENT
Call Fire Department Openings
The Franklin Fire Department is seeking motivated and energetic individuals to join our team of community service responders. Successful candidates will fill positions on our Call Company. On Call members are needed for response to larger incidents to assist with mitigation and support. These positions demand commitment and dedication.
These are paid positions:
Non- Certified- $7.25 per hour
Certified- $15.59 per hour
These positions will remain open until filled with qualified candidates.
Qualified candidates must:
1. Be 18 years of age
2. At least a High School Graduate or GED
3. Possess valid NH Driver’s license
4. Successfully complete interview process
5. Successfully pass criminal background check
6. Be prepared to attend at least 2 night trainings per month (Wednesday nights)
7. Live within 5.5 miles of the Franklin Fire Station
Anyone interested should contact:
Deputy Chief Goodearl
59 West Bow Street